If you want to spruce up your bathroom but you don’t want any remodeling involved, try a few of these simple updates to give your bathroom an updated look and feel.
1. New Hardware- replace your old towel bar, toilet paper holder, hand towel holder, and vanity knobs with new modern ones.
2. New Shower Curtain and Towels- By hanging a new shower curtain, towels and hand towels your bathroom will have a whole new look and feel. Try a pop of color to add some brightness to the room.
3. Paint the Walls- A new coat of paint is one of the best ways to create the biggest change.
4. Hang a New Mirror- Replace your old mirror with one that has a bit of character.
5. Add a Backsplash- A simple backsplash above your vanity will help give your bathroom that custom look.
You don’t have to go through all the work of a remodel in order to make a big difference!
Read all of my blogs @BigBearCabins4Sale
#BigBearCabins4Sale, #BigBear, #BigBearCity, #bigbearrealestate, #bigbearrealtor, #CA, #California, #EvergreenRealty, #RealEstate, #Backsplash, #bathroom, #remodeling
Simple Bathroom Updates
Oct 25, 2019