How to ensure your home sells for the highest realistic price and what might cause it not to sell
Selling a home can be confusing. Why? Because you're bombarded with misleading information, confusing claims, and bad advice from family and friends that aren't accountable or responsible to you for the advice they give. This is why it is important to seek the advice of a wise real estate advisor. If you are thinking of selling your home, included in this issue are questions to ask the real estate agent you choose to consult with.
What Stops Homes from Selling?
1. The marketing materials are not appropriate or properly customized.
2. The agent does not have a well-organized strategy to showcase the home to its best advantage.
3. The initial price is not accurate.
4. The home isn’t shown properly.
5. The photography and staging are not done properly.
6. The agent doesn’t effectively communicate market changes and feedback from other showings.
7. The agent is passive vs. active in marketing the home to find buyers.
If you are thinking of selling your home, reply to this email to schedule a complimentary pre-marketing consultation.
For Real Estate Advice that pertains to financial, legal, or tax related information contact the professionals in those fields. The practice of Real Estate representation can vary by state. Ask your Real Estate Representative for agency information pertaining to your state and company.
#BigBearCabins4Sale, #BigBear, #BigBearCity, #newlisting, #bigbearlistings, #bigbearrealestate, #bigbearrealtor, #CA, #California, #EvergreenRealty, #RealEstate